Monday, October 24, 2011

A Letter from Bill Haslam - Governor of Tennessee

Dear Friend,

Thank you for writing to me and sharing your concerns. I appreciate hearing from you.

After careful review of your letter, I have determined that the Department of Safety and Homeland Security is the appropriate agency to address this type of inquiry, and therefore have forwarded your letter to Commissioner Bill Gibbons's office for consideration.

My administration is committed to providing effective and efficient service. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact my office at 615-253-6913.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write. I forward to working with you and all Tennesseans to make our great state an even better place to live, work, and raise a family.

Warmest regards,

Bill Haslam

cc: Commissioner Bill Gibbons, Department of Safety and Homeland Security


****************************

Governor Haslam was responding to my email to him in which I stated that the TSA roadblocks along Tennessee highways was unconstitutional, a violation of 4th Amendment rights and tantamount to Nazism.

No comments:

Post a Comment